Retail Development Executive (Connected Home)
RDE - Connected Home
As a Retail Development Executive (RDE) you will be tasked with evolving the presence and driving business for our brands range of smart tech products within the consumer electronics retail channel across the South East region of the UK. Ideal candidate will be based in the Crawley, Dartford or Watford areas.
Working directly with retail partners to take ownership of sales uplift across your allocated stores, you will proactively develop relationships and the vision and strategy for increasing sales and brand awareness. You will transform knowledge of our brands products in the channel through delivering interactive and engaging coaching and training to retail store staff.
Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Develop relationships with retail store management and sales staff
- Cascade product knowledge to retail store staff through delivery of interactive training sessions, either 1:1 or in small groups
- Ensure visual merchandising is compliant in retail partners and maintained to a high standard
- Assist in the implementation of marketing and promotional initiatives
- Delivery of sales/product training
- Proven sales experience
- Passion for smart technology
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise
We are recruiting for a field based RDE with a passion for technology to represent our brand, a leader in the world of smart tech and connected home devices. You will be employed by Gekko on contract until the end of December 2019, the position will be field based with travel required across London and South East region of the UK with Nationwide travel required on occasions.
A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below.