EM - Avon&Wilts
Gekko are recruiting for our team of field based Experience Managers (EM’s) on a 12 month contract, with experience in retail, consumer electronics or mobile sector, to work on behalf of our global technology brand, employed and managed by Gekko.
As an EM you will be charged with evolving the presence of our brands ground breaking hardware product portfolio within partner retailers in the channel across a given region (this role will be covering Avon and Wiltshire, ideal location of candidates will be based in Bristol or Newport areas).
Through proactive relationship building you will influence regional managers, store leaders and retail sales staff to set the vision and strategy for increasing sales and brand awareness, implementing these to make an extraordinary impact. You will continually transform knowledge in the channel through coaching and training retail and call centre staff to develop the in store customer experience.
Performance will be measured by; increased awareness of products and our brands eco-system, uplift in sales in your region by category, visual merchandising, timely comprehensive, accurate reporting and highlighting business development opportunities.
- Work with retail partners in the channel to take ownership of sales uplift, acting as a front line sales and training partner
- Develop relationships with regional/store management
- Persistently explore and implement strategies with senior stakeholder managers to reach customers
- Create/implement training programmes, deliver interactive coaching and group training sessions
- Leadership skills gained at retail management level, in technology, mobile or high-end retail environment
- Delivery of sales/product training to individuals and groups
- Analytical approach to sales management and targets
- Ability to influence and build relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
EM’s will be employed by Gekko on a 12 month contract, the position will be field based with travel required across a given region and weekend working will be required on occasions. A full driving licence is essential as company car is provided.
To apply email your covering letter and CV to us using the link below